Continuing education and knowledge updating for professionals and companies.
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. December 2008
Software Industry Excellence Center (SIE CENTER) at Tecnologico de Monterrey, campus Guadalajara
Through this course, attendees will:
- Learn the concept of software pattern and the three dimensions of software engineering: the product, the user, and the environment.
- Become aware of the need of using software patterns while applying agile development methodologies.
- Become familiar with the vocabulary of patterns and apply it as a form of communication shared by all stakeholders.
- Become aware of how patterns help us to express and communicate knowledge and thus, enrich the system development process.
- Be able to apply the creation, behavior, and structure patterns in real business projects.
These are the slides for the first day of the tutorial (in spanish):